Guess What?

Person 1: Look on the bright side. At least everyone who goes on this blog loses the Game. Hmmm. I wonder why?





Person 11: Hmmm. I do wonder why. Is it because the backround has something to do with...some random blue beams of light?




Friday, November 12, 2010

Persimmon Pudding ( I can't believe I'm doing this)

Person 1:
All right. I blame all you people you voted " random topic", and made me do it on Persimmon Pudding.I am very angry at you. Veeery angry. Grrr.
Now ( remember I am still angry at you)
Persimmon pudding is a traditional American dessert made with persimmons. Although American, persimmon pudding is similar to traditional English dessert pudding, such as Christmas pudding or quince pudding. This style of pudding is generally either steamed or cooked in an oven with a water bath, or Bain-marie. These methods of cooking ensure the pudding remains moist and does not dry out or form a crust unlike the sweet but crusted Persimmon bread.
The pudding is often served with ice cream, creme anglaise, whipped cream, apple sauce, or brandy butter. It is best served warm, although it can be served cold as well. Persimmon pudding lasts quite a while when refrigerated, and may be made in large batches to be served over the course of several days. As the pudding ages the various individual flavors mellow and blend together.
In the US state of Indiana, it is considered one of two legendary local dishes; the other being sugar cream pie.I AM STLL ANGRY AT YOU. 

6 comments:

  1. i'm sooooooooo sorry i voted 4 random topic :(
    Pleeeeeeeeeeaaase don't kill me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Person 1 is still mad at you.... at least, I think.

    -Person 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. person 1 forgot to give credit to wikipedia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. u got stuff from wikipedia? I thought that site was supposed to be unreliable

    ReplyDelete
  5. EXACTLY, that's my point. It is suppose to be random. You can go search up persimmon pudding on google if you want.
    -Person1

    ReplyDelete
  6. my turn!!! unfair... person 1 can do the next random fact!!!

    ReplyDelete