Guess What?

Person 1: Look on the bright side. At least everyone who goes on this blog loses the Game. Hmmm. I wonder why?





Person 11: Hmmm. I do wonder why. Is it because the backround has something to do with...some random blue beams of light?




Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Math Club is getting a very annoying name again


Now, people who are reading this blog, some of you might be in the William Sidney Mount School Math Club. Or in simpler terms, Math Club. However, as much as you fellows out there think that it is a LOVELY club, its name is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (takes a breath) ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... annoying. And A, if you are reading this, YOU have partly to blame. Guess what the name is.



-Person 11

4 comments:

  1. Dude, you wanna break the tradition, pound our past history to the ground??? You want us to abandon all the hope and happiness we had when we used to be a awesome math team???
    meh.
    Do what you think is right in your heart. You'll be criticized anyway. - Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally.
    I absolutely agree with ELEANER ROOSEVELT. Darn. That means I agree with Megablukk (who is A), that her quote was good. Please excuse me. I need to rinse my fingers, which were the ones that typed it.

    -Person 1

    ReplyDelete