Guess What?

Person 1: Look on the bright side. At least everyone who goes on this blog loses the Game. Hmmm. I wonder why?





Person 11: Hmmm. I do wonder why. Is it because the backround has something to do with...some random blue beams of light?




Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kane Chronicles #2 coming out!

Does anyone like The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan? If somebody out there does, you should know that the official date of the second book of the Kane Chronicles is coming out! Yay! Anyway, it's coming out at... hmm, let me check. Let me give you some info.

About the book:
In this exciting second installment of the three-book series, Carter and Sadie, offspring of the brilliant Egyptologist Dr. Julius Kane, embark on a worldwide search for the Book of Ra, but the House of Life and the gods of chaos are determined to stop them.
On Sale:
5/3/11
Page Count: 
528 pages
Binding:
Hardcover

I have to give credit to Rick Riordan's blog, Myth & Mystery. I got all of the info from there. However, I have absolutely NO idea what the book of Ra is.


-Person 11

No comments:

Post a Comment