Guess What?

Person 1: Look on the bright side. At least everyone who goes on this blog loses the Game. Hmmm. I wonder why?





Person 11: Hmmm. I do wonder why. Is it because the backround has something to do with...some random blue beams of light?




Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ATTENTION

All right fellow random people. I have an announcement to make. Don't worry dear admirers. I'll hand out autographs later. I other words, ZIP IT, BOTTLE UP, and SHHHHHH.Ahhem.
All right gang, you know, I really need some new entrancing words ( Person 11 wanted to say, "The cow says moo")No wait, that's not what I wanted to say.
Okeydokey. You know that weensy little comment box? Well Uncle Sam(a.k.a the Person 1) wants you to use that minuscule little box to tell us what you want us to post on this blog. I doesn't have to have any relationship with the Game( You just lost the game!) It can even be about...mellow, majestic, mild, magical, magnificent, mean, memorizing, mesmerizing, motivated, mischievous, mighty, massive, marvelous, minor, moody, merry mathematicians that are not very manly, but are good at math, and practice monotheism. In other words, the name that we tried to get our Math Club to be. But that's another story.

-Person 1

1 comment: